- Do not spray into the engine compartment or into the ventilation slots of the refrigerator with the high-pressure cleaner. Maintain a minimum distance of 30 centimeters to the vehicle, which protects paint, décor and tires.
- Use special cleaners for cleaning acrylic windows, no glass cleaner.
- Maintain seals, e.B. rub with talc or glycerin; they do not stick to it.
- Inflate the tires to the maximum recommended pressure (plus 0.2 bar).
- Set up carpets and upholstery to prevent mould formation.
- All furniture flaps and the refrigerator door remain open throughout the winter period to allow the air to circulate better.
- If possible, ventilate the motorhome (or caravan or campervan) from time to time in dry weather.
- Close gas taps and unscrew gas hoses and pressure reducers from the bottles.
- Clean and disinfect the water system before wintering.
- After cleaning, empty fresh water tank, greywater tank, pipe system toilet and the boiler of the heating and leave taps and valves open.
- Disconnect or remove the on-board battery and store it in a dry room.