During the immobilisation time:
- Is your gas bottle sufficiently filled? If not, please connect a new gas bottle.
- Make sure that the appropriate shut-off valves are open in the kitchen area.
- Could it be that the ambient temperature is too high? If so, please remove the ventilation grilles temporarily or provide sufficient shade.
- If possible, try to avoid direct sunlight.
- Please check if a fuse (on the EBL below the driver's seat) is defective or the voltage is too low.
If necessary, replace the appropriate backup.
- The refrigerator does not cool while driving/in 12- or 230V operation. The 12V is a maintenance cooling, not a down cooling.
Tip: If you want to ensure sufficient cooling while driving, it is important to pre-cool the refrigerator via 230V or gas before you start your journey.
If the refrigerator still does not work properly, we kindly ask you to contact a Bürstner partner who can take a closer look at that on site.