For all questions concerning the chassis and not the body...
Do you need information or help with questions about your motorhome chassis? Have you broken down or are you looking for a workshop?
For all questions concerning the engine and chassis, the chassis manufacturers of your motorhome or camper van are the experts and first point of contact for you.
Our chassis manufacturers Fiat and Citroën are available 24 hours a day via their respective service hotlines, have a dense network of service workshops and give you the best possible help to keep you going.
Fiat Chassis Service
You need help for your Fiat-based motorhome? If you have any questions or problems concerning the chassis, the Fiat organisation will be happy to help you.
Do you need information or help? Are you looking for a workshop or a dealer?
You can contact Fiat Ducato Camper Customer Service via the toll-free
number 00800 3428 1111*
* Ask your telephone provider whether the service from abroad is free of charge.
With your Fiat Ducato-based motorhome, you have chosen a reliable partner on whom you can also rely in an emergency. With Fiat Camper Assistance, you will be helped quickly and professionally. If, contrary to expectations, you are prevented from continuing your journey due to a breakdown or technical fault with your vehicle, a mobility partner will ensure that you receive extensive mobility services* and can continue your journey as quickly as possible. And that 365 days a year - 24 hours a day.
Fiat Camper Assistance services are provided free of charge within the vehicle guarantee.
* The content and scope of the mobility services can be found in detail in the guarantee conditions, which can be found in the guarantee and service booklet belonging to the vehicle.
Fiat Camper Assistance
Over 6,500 Fiat Professional workshops across Europe are designed to service Ducato or Talento-based motorhomes, and 1,800 of these meet the requirements to be part of the "Fiat Camper Assistance" network.
These are highly specialised specialist workshops that:
- have appropriate facilities with the characteristics and dimensions suitable for motorhomes.
- have dimensions of access, interior workshop areas and lifting platforms suitable for the weight and dimensions of a motorhome.
- have available stocks of consumables and original spare parts that experience has shown are most needed for interventions on motorhomes.
- have access to specially developed procedures that help to shorten intervention times.
Citroën Chassis Service
You will find quick and uncomplicated help for your chassis questions on Citroën motorhomes.
Citroën Camping Car Assistance
With Citroën Camping-Car Assistance, Citroën offers special support for motorhomes:
Citroën Camping Car Assistance - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reachable by phone on 00800 0808 2424.