Skip to main content
TRUMA heater does not ignite
- Have you already checked whether there is enough gas in the gas bottle?
- Is the knob on the gas bottle and the gas tap in the vehicle open?
- Is error code 5 or 17 displayed on the Truma operating panel in the entrance area of the vehicle?
- If so, your gas bottle is empty. Please change the bottle and wait 15 minutes.
- Is the 12 V power supply switched on and the battery charged?
- The gas must first be ignited for the 12 V display to appear on the operating panel.
- If the heater still does not start, please contact Truma Customer Service. You will find the relevant contact details in the Truma instruction manual.