TRUMA heater does not ignite
- Have you already checked whether there is enough gas in the gas bottle?
- Is the knob on the gas bottle and the gas tap in the vehicle open?
- Is error code 5 or 17 displayed on the Truma operating panel in the entrance area of the vehicle?
- If so, your gas bottle is empty. Please change the bottle and wait 15 minutes.
- Is the 12 V power supply switched on and the battery charged?
- The gas must first be ignited for the 12 V display to appear on the operating panel.
- If the heater still does not start, please contact Truma Customer Service. You will find the relevant contact details in the Truma instruction manual.
If you have a question about this article, or if you would like to praise or criticise us to help us make our content even more targeted for you, please contact us using our enquiry form
You can find an overview of all our Bürstner dealers and service partners HERE